Re: Access database security

From: Neuro Fluff Monster (nope)
Date: 04/17/03

From: "Neuro Fluff Monster" <nope>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:15:10 -0700

Ive got SSL too. Thanks for the reply

"Tom Kaminski [MVP]" <tomk (A@T) mvps (D.O.T) org> wrote in message
news:b7kb2g$2sh9@kcweb01.netnews.att.com...
> "Neuro Fluff Monster" <nope> wrote in message
> > Is it at all reasonable to trust sensitive data to:
> >
> > 1) Access 2000
> > 2) ASP
> > 3) Windows 2000/IIS
> >

> > Assuming the server is patched, SQL injection is covered etc..?
>
> Not without https/SSL.
>
> --
> Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
> http://www.iistoolshed.com/ - tools, scripts, and utilities for running
IIS
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/iis/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: asp code not firing from secured ssl folders
    ... "kathy" wrote in message ... > The code works great until I try to use it from secured (SSL) folders. ... Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ...
  • Re: NTFS permissions
    ... access it with read/write permissions. ... http://www.iistoolshed.com/ - tools, scripts, and utilities for running IIS ... >>> Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ...
  • Re: setting up an iis web
    ... >> Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ... > if i changed the port it listens on would that mean that any requests for ... You would need to include the port in the URL, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: No Actions panel in Explorer View
    ... http://www.iistoolshed.com/ - tools, scripts, and utilities for running IIS ... >> Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ...
  • Re: HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error