Re: Access database security

From: Tom Kaminski [MVP] ((A@T))
Date: 04/16/03

From: "Tom Kaminski [MVP]" <tomk (A@T) mvps (D.O.T) org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:09:24 -0400

"Neuro Fluff Monster" <nope> wrote in message
> Is it at all reasonable to trust sensitive data to:
>
> 1) Access 2000
> 2) ASP
> 3) Windows 2000/IIS
>

> Assuming the server is patched, SQL injection is covered etc..?

Not without https/SSL.

--
Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

  • Access database security
    ... ASP ... Windows 2000/IIS ... Assuming the server is patched, SQL injection is covered etc..? ...
  • Re: SQL Injection prevention
    ... >ASP pages. ... >upon a quick inspection of the ASP pages, i saw that the SQL queries ... >where built inside the ASP pages and sent to the sql server (which of ... >course could lead to sql injection issues). ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: ASP page will not load
    ... >>> using ASP. ... Why do I get a 500 Internal Server error for all ... >>Internet Services Manager. ... >>Properties, and on the Home Directory tab, click the ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: Ecommerce Server Requires Daily Reboot
    ... Sounds like you need a good ASP developer to go through ... SQL data caching schemes, to IIS settings, etc, etc, etc. ... a file cache on the web server. ... In order for customer to access webpage login, ...
  • Re: Remote data entry solution needed for Access 2007
    ... is the actual server that the software is running on. ... would install on windows 2000, but it not really a big deal. ... But I think I'll look into the sharepoint or asp.net solutions first, ... DAP and ASP are completely unrelated technologies, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)