Re: WFetch & Reading Dynamic Pages

From: Ray (res0cu5i@verizon@net)
Date: 04/11/03

From: "Ray" <res0cu5i@verizon@net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:41:26 -0400

    I'm running WFetch from my laptop (Win2k Pro - SP3), so this is a remote
connection. After reading your post I thought, for some odd reason my
permissions may have allowed me to read the raw script, so I tried it on a
site where I'm just an anonymous user.
WFetch ver 1.2
Verb GET
Host www.somesite.com
Port default
Ver 1.1
Path /default.asp
Auth Anonymous
Connect http
Trace - selected
Socket, Reuse - selected

In the response section of the log I see script tags, this particular site
in JavaScript 1.2. I get the same results (raw script) whether it's the
default.asp, default.aspx or global.asa.

\r\n

<h2 style="font:8pt/11pt verdana; color:000000">HTTP Error 500-15 - Requests
for global.asa not allowed<br>\r\n

Internet Information Services</h2>\r\n

  What additional info do you need?
TIA