Re: Integrated Windows Authentication

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 04/09/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:17:04 +0800

Of coz. if you have proxy in between. NTLM won't work.
Normally we do Basic Auth + SSL

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"bimosekin" <bimosekin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It does not work in my case, I guess this might have to
> do with the browser being configured with proxy-server.
>
> If I then have to use "Basic Authentication", how can I
> proted username and password" from potential sniffers.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Integrated Windows Authentication
    ... do with the browser being configured with proxy-server. ... proted username and password" from potential sniffers. ... >> they try to login through their WindowsXP clients ...
  • Problem handling Login control Authenticate event
    ... login process. ... required for login… they have a username, password, and another “location ... and when the extra input field is submitted ... for the users where this concatenation of the two input field ...
  • RE: unable to login as user
    ... unable to login as user ... Log in as root and look closely at the user account. ... the system just seems to hang and then go back to the username ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Unable to log into OWA despite using correct username and pass
    ... the OWA interface despite using the correct username and password. ... OWA login page is displayed correctly but when trying to login users get ... "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. ... The issue is affecting all accounts including the 'Administrator' ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • Re: ADSL connection username change (bt_test) - Side effects?
    ... automatically re-establish itself after a failure, ... does using the BT test login have any side effects. ... Has you tried re-entering the username and PW prior to trying ... My router recently locked me out of MAC code filtering settings and it was ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)