Re: IIS, ASP, and MS Access

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 04/04/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:42:10 +0800

I know the permission reset part is definitely not normal.
I was saying if you open the mdb via MS Access execlusively,
you will get error in your asp pages.

what's your OS ? patched up to date ? if you can really
repo this error, I guess you should contact MS PSS and
open a case... you can ask if they will charge you or not.
if it's a bug, my guess is FOC. but not really sure, as
I never see this behaviour before :(

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah