Re: windows 2003.net server

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 04/04/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:38:07 +0800

I don't remember any of the win2003 rc2 windows update.
is IIS running ? ftp ?

'net start msftpsvc' what's the reply ?

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"Brian" <brianmartell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi:
> i am using the windows 2003.net server and after an
> automatic update about two weeks ago , we are no longer
> able to connect to our installed intranet or ftp server
> on this machine. The IIS is not showing any available
> server or ftp server.
> Were any files deleted or reconfigured during the update.
> Please help as this web server is a big part of our
> company.
>
> thanx
>
> Brian Martell

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Event ID 5719
    ... I've got a Win2k Server set ... > up with IIS running. ... Users access this FTP ... > and authenticating using local user accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Event ID 5719
    ... I've got a Win2k Server set ... > up with IIS running. ... Users access this FTP ... > and authenticating using local user accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Event ID 5719
    ... I've got a Win2k Server set ... > up with IIS running. ... Users access this FTP ... > and authenticating using local user accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Event ID 5719
    ... I've got a Win2k Server set ... > up with IIS running. ... Users access this FTP ... > and authenticating using local user accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Help with IPFW + NATD + Passive FTP
    ... passive FTP connections through IPFW with NATD enabled. ... $cmd 005 allow all from any to any via dc0 ... # Interface facing Public internet ... # Allow out access to my ISP's Domain name server. ...
    (freebsd-questions)