Re: File Upload

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 04/04/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:27:58 +0800

what's the full error msgs ? event log ?
you might want to try this at IIS6 private or the
frontpage newsgroups

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"Brian Hughes" <bhughes@specialtysystems.net> wrote in message
> IIS6 installed on Windows.Net server. Logged in with full
> permissions on Frontpage. I try to upload a access
> database to the server and I get "Unable to
> upload...security settings" I also created a new web, but
> cannot delete it.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS6.0
    ... If this doesn't help, try frontpage newsgroups. ... FP: Error Message: Cannot Open Service.lck for Writing or Reading ... > application server with IIS6.0 install. ... > domain controller ad but permission do not cascade to the ...
  • Re: Troubles with front page
    ... Frontpage newsgroups - ... Please respond to newsgroups only ... ... > I have several different sites on my web server (server ... > server extensions are installed. ...