Re: Code Worm

From: Tom Kaminski [MVP] ((A@T))
Date: 04/02/03

From: "Tom Kaminski [MVP]" <tomk (A@T) mvps (D.O.T) org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:47:38 -0500

"Thomas" <thoneycutt@tpma-inc.com> wrote in message
news:068401c2f938$a26ccf80$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Does service pack three include the patch for the code
> worm virus for iis?

Yes.

--
Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

  • Re: Whats so special about port 1433?
    ... I even so-called "Admins" running IIS for Nimda and Code Red. ... published the Code Red patch a month prior and indicated it was a critical ... Outlook admins are no better. ... whacked by problems that were discovered years prior. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Whats so special about port 1433?
    ... I even so-called "Admins" running IIS for Nimda and Code Red. ... published the Code Red patch a month prior and indicated it was a critical ... Outlook admins are no better. ... whacked by problems that were discovered years prior. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Event ID 537 (logon failure) After Applying MS Patch Q815021
    ... in Windows Component May Cause Web Server Compromise) to our Win2K AD ... sp2 domain controller that is running IIS 5.0. ... applied the patch we have been receiving Event ID 537 in our Security ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Updating files via browser access to IIS
    ... >I am using Windows XP professional and running IIS 5.1. ... > utilize our proprietary software tools in CGI or ASP environment on IIS. ... > scripts to manipulate our proprietary-format ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • IIS 5.0 bin directory loses default document definition and permis
    ... Running IIS 5.0, with no particular pattern the "\bin" directory under the ... been set to "scripts only". ... Also under "Documents" tab the "Enable Default ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)