Code Worm

From: Thomas (thoneycutt@tpma-inc.com)
Date: 04/02/03

From: "Thomas" <thoneycutt@tpma-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:55:15 -0800

Does service pack three include the patch for the code
worm virus for iis?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: EVENT id 5000 CATAGORY :DEVICES
    ... Kristofer Gafvert - IIS MVP ... > MY iis SERVER HAS DEVELOPED THIS ERROR SEE MS KB ARTICLE ... > THE ARTICLE SAYS A PATCH IS AVAILBLE FROM MICROSOFT ... > I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SERVICE PACK HAS ANYONE APPLIED THIS ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Forcing ASP.NET 1.1 isnt working
    ... Thanks Juan! ... continued to happen even after recycling the iis and web services. ... that the following patch: ... That doesn't work for web apps. ...
  • RE: MS01-035 Hot Fix for IIS
    ... MS01-035 Hot Fix for IIS ... was identified in the patch for MS01-035 last week. ... Further, if the administrator does select it for installation, a ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Task become milestone automatically when calendar is changed
    ... The problem does go away when a patch is applied. ... But the issue is that I have not been able to able to convince certain ... Vivek Gupta wrote: ... that has no service pack". ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: HELP! My FPS is horrid - unplayable since last patch.
    ... seeing the blob pre the 3.0.2 patch. ... it appears that the system requirements has been ... WoW now requires Service Pack 3 for Windows XP, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)