Re: Additional Restrictions - option

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 04/02/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:05:41 +0800

I'm sure when you do a 'CD' it will show
the directory you are using by ftp.exe
and the status is either success, denied or not found
and etc.

you should run filemon on the ftp server. then ftp
locally or from remote server.

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"bimosekin" <bimosekin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the patience, however, filemon does not report
> anything about the logins and subsequet commands.  It
> only logs the "open" and "bye" command, anything in
> between is notlogged.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: FTP Permissions
    ... Since you've mentioned, you've given full permission to "Everyone", I assume ... in the FTP adapter configuration page ... The Everyone group represents everyone known to the Web server (FTP Server ... If I attempt to place a file into another FTP folder in a SendPort, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Virtual Directory security issues.
    ... so now is webdav and not ftp. ... Track "Permission Denied" Errors on DLL Files ... >>> there is a tab called web sharing. ... >>> tab which gives you the folder security options. ...
  • Re: Additional Restrictions - option
    ... The "users" group already have the permission> mentioned in the KB: "Log on Locally" and Access this> computer from the netwrok", and all the user_accounts are> in this group. ... The FTP is configured for both Anonymous> and Windows integrated. ... >>>>Bernard Cheah ... These users' have appropriate NTFS>>>>> permission on their respective FTP folder. ...
  • Re: FTP User Isolation Mode Questions
    ... account doesn't have WRITE NTFS permission. ... is it possible to get the FTP service to follow shortcuts used as home ... directories or placed on the root of a physical home directory? ... > I would like to set up anonymous access on my FTP site, however, I do not> wish anonymous users to have upload permission. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: Server Application Unavailable [have to reinstall ASP.NET after each reboot]
    ... This could be a permission issue. ... Clean the EventLog if required. ... Run RegMon & FileMon ...