Re: aspnet user

From: BB (
Date: 04/02/03

From: "BB" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:01:53 +0800

Well, I got it here. check anything in event log ?
and try reinstall it and of coz try this in .netframework newsgroups.

Bernard Cheah
"Vince" <> wrote in message
> I have installed the .net framework, yet I do not have an
> aspnet user.  Any ideas?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Exchange Reinstall??
    ... I suspect it's because of Sharepoint and/or WSUS being on the same box - and ... condition before the reinstall as well? ... >> Do you see anything in the application event log on the Exchange server? ... Is the HTTP virtual server running? ...
  • Re: Win Explorer crashes when checking drive properties
    ... Windows creates these alternate profiles when ... application event log. ... > IBM Recovery CD to reinstall the OS and utilities. ... > generated errors and will be closed by Windows"). ...
  • Re: Outlook 97 Errors when starting
    ... outlooks comes back with an error saying that: ... > preformed an illegal operation and is writing to the event log. ... > Already tried to do a reinstall and nothing worked. ...
  • Re: Client for Microsoft Networks
    ... >>>I had tried to uninstall and reinstall the Network Adapter before, ... >> Make sure that you're running on a user account that has Administrator ... >Here's a copy of the Event Log: ...
  • Upgraded to enterprise 2000 - information store wont mount
    ... Did the "reinstall" option, and I even went as far as uninstalling and ... I reviewed the information on the event log redirect, ... Source: MSExchangeIS ... Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service. ...