Re: IIS5 FTP anonymous ACLs

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 04/02/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:00:17 +0800

1) no folder in ftproot ?
- make all virtual directory

2) configure ntfs permissions.

3) try this http://support.microsoft.com/?id=314932

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
http://support.microsoft.com/
"andrea" <stockwella@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:065401c2f88f$af2e63e0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> Would like to configure FTP anonymous on IIS5 the
> following way:
>
> Anonymous needs to be able to cd to all directories under
> Ftproot without viewing/listing contents on dirs.
>
> Anonymous needs read access to all dirs
> Anonymous need write access to uploads dir  only but not
> have the ability to view/list/read contents of said dir.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> andrea

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS5 FTP anonymous ACLs
    ... To answer 1:) All folders fall under> Ftproot. ... THere is no virtual directory configured. ... >>> Anonymous needs to be able to cd to all directories> under ... >>> Ftproot without viewing/listing contents on dirs. ...
  • Re: IIS5 FTP anonymous ACLs
    ... To answer 1:) All folders fall under ... THere is no virtual directory configured. ... >1) no folder in ftproot? ... >> Anonymous needs to be able to cd to all directories ...
  • IIS5 FTP anonymous ACLs
    ... Anonymous needs to be able to cd to all directories under ... Ftproot without viewing/listing contents on dirs. ...
  • Re: FTP Server-Control Folder Access
    ... Click Virtual Directory and then follow the steps in the wizard. ... I've created the folder, set the permissions, added the ... access to the ftproot folder itself. ... Is this possible with the standard FTP server in SBS2003, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)