Re: ISA Management

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 03/31/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:05:39 +0800

Try this
HOW TO: Export, Install, and Configure Certificates to Internet Security and
Acceleration Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324167

If not working, you might want to try ISA newsgroups.

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"Oscar C." <octampa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am experiencing the following error:
> "There are no Certificates configured on this Server"
>
> I went through the process of changing SSL Certificates in
> the ISA Firewall because of a change in the domain names.
> I exported the certificated and then imported the new .CER
> certificate using the MMC console. The certificate loads
> correctly. Except that when I go to the ISA Management to
> configure the Inbound Web Request Listener to use the
> Certificate I get the above error. This happens when I put
> a check mark for "Use a server certificate to authenticate
> to Web Clients" and then Click on Select. Then this error
> appears:
>  "There are no Certificates configured on this Server"
>
> In summary, I can see the Certificate in the MMC Console,
> but the ISA Management does not recognized it.
>
> I have tried many suggestions from ISA books and Microsoft
> to no avail.
>
> Would appreciate any comment
>
> Rgds.
>
> Oscar

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Configuring SBS2003 for OWA and RWW
    ... And make sure certificate will not be ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ... next to Preferred DNS server and next to ... If you are using ISA, please go to ISA management console, and navigate ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OWA Form Resetting
    ... It seems that I had FBA turned on on both the ISA & Exchange server. ... the ISA OWA Listener to Integrated Authentication and the FBA set on ... I was issued a new SSL certificate from InstantSSL.com. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: OWA Form Resetting
    ... It seems that I had FBA turned on on both the ISA & Exchange server. ... I was issued a new SSL certificate from InstantSSL.com. ... After installing the new cert and REBOOTING, ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: SharePoint 3.0: problems with external access
    ... Here are the steps to publish a WSS 3.0 application behind ISA Server. ... Let's assume that you created a new WSS 3.0 application, that listens to port 80, and the host header is 'Intranet'. ... Go to IIS Manager and make sure that the IP address of the site is set to the IP address of the server. ... Run the wizard to create a new SSL certificate for the site. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SharePoint 3.0: problems with external access
    ... In one of the tabs of the publishing rule there is an option to set that the requests come from the client and not from the ISA computer. ... Do you have an email address you can post for me to send you some screen shots of my ISA rule and Web Certificate for you to look at. ... When it comes down to selecting the Web Listener, create a new one, using the certificate you just created at port 8889. ... Click on delete pending request and then start the wizard again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)