Re: printing off internet

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 03/29/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:19:25 +0800

Try
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293176
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=303360
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=303486

or you should try this at IE newsgroups

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
http://support.microsoft.com/
"sallyann davey" <sallyann17@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:051601c2f567$c514da70$3301280a@phx.gbl...
> i have a problem printing off the internet it comes up
> like this.
> line 93
> char 1
> error access is denied
> code 0
> URL:res//c\windows \system 32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
>
> how do i rectify this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Too many groundless accusations have been hurled around here lately.
    ... Internet nor newsgroups - the first of which I joined in 1989 before the ... There weren't a lot of private individuals around on the net in the early eighties, the costs were too high, but there were a small group of us, many who were amateur radio hobbyists, like me, who were fascinated with the new technology. ... In the eighties public access was available but at huge cost, more than $60.00 per hour, until the late eighties when the access rates started to fall. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: "Honestly" The Easiest Way To Make Money
    ... newsgroups, just like you are now, and came ... >: money in the mail! ... letter to do your own posting. ... over the world are joining the internet and ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Re: "Honestly" The Easiest Way To Make Money
    ... newsgroups, just like you are now, and came ... >: money in the mail! ... letter to do your own posting. ... over the world are joining the internet and ...
    (rec.crafts.winemaking)
  • Re: Question regarding newsgroups in general
    ... populate the Internet with special interest groups. ... Then Google came around and took over all newsgroups. ... Things to do in retirement other than the standard volunteer stuff ... about specialized topics and again people can post to these. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT: Lets stop this "beating around the bush" bullshit.
    ... > Here's a question for those of you who frequent other newsgroups: ... but now that function seems to be better served by blogs. ... _is_ the internet, so if something isn't on a website it doesn't get ... usenet is waning in the most internet-aware countries. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)