Re: why require user name and password ?

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 03/26/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:26:13 +0800

first, ensure the virtual directory allow anonymous access,
refer
HOW TO: View or Change Authentication Methods in IIS
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=301457

then check if iusr user a/c has at least READ NTFS permission
on the web files, use windows explorer, go grant access rights.

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah