Re: pop-ups

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 03/26/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:25:43 +0800

Try http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#pop-ups

and your should try this question in IE newsgroups.

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"charles" <stiches1@optonline.net> wrote in message
> I am having an extreme pop up problem. I am using Windows
> 98 2nd.ed  I try to delete all temporay internet files
> through the tool menu but it doesn't seem to be working.
> I wanted to do it through dos but couldn't remember the
> keyword its deltree _______. I couldn't remember the last
> part.  I already cleared teh history and cookies.  Do you
> have any more advice too.  I am using a cable modem and
> even when I am off line I am still getting popups.  Weird
> to me.  it is alot from the same repetitive companies.
> Thanks charles

Relevant Pages

  • Re: pop-ups
    ... ...and your Outlook Express question is? ... | I am having an extreme pop up problem. ... I am using Windows ... I am using a cable modem and ...
  • RE: Windows Networking with XP Pro
    ... (Windows XP Pro or Home with SP1 or SP2) ... The computer can ping other computers in the same workgroup. ... Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet ... able to update your profile and access the the partner newsgroups. ...
  • RE: Missing Systray Icons
    ... Please copy System Configuration Utility from a Windows XP ... I suggest we restart the computer in Safe Mode to see if the problem also ... I think it may be caused by corrupt user profile. ... able to update your profile and access the the partner newsgroups. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Network stops after time
    ... Do you use ICS on the problematic Windows XP machine? ... Please try IPCONFIG/Release or Renew, what is the result when the issue ... able to update your profile and access the the partner newsgroups. ... | will note that the issue started after a failed installation of my DSL ...
  • Re: Sony PCG-GRT160
    ... I agree with your suggestions if the problem occurs after applying SP2. ... Keep pressing F8 key until the Windows Startup menu appears. ... able to update your profile and access the the partner newsgroups. ... |> Registry Editor incorrectly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)