Accessing NT IIS server web pages remotely

From: Julie (julie_30@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/26/03

From: "Julie" <julie_30@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:38:38 -0800

I would like to access the web pages on my NT IIS server
remotly through FrontPage. I started the remote
administration on IIS, but that didn't work.
Any suggestions, please??

Relevant Pages

  • Allow remote computer to access PerfMon stats?
    ... I am using my local computer to test an ASP.NET application on a remote ... IIS server using the Microsoft Application Center Test tool. ... Performance Counters" window, click the radio button for "Select ... How does one configure the remote machine to allow ...
  • Re: Accessing NT IIS server web pages remotely
    ... you should try frontpage group ... > I would like to access the web pages on my NT IIS server> remotly through FrontPage. ... I started the remote> administration on IIS, ...
  • Re: Setting up an F.P. Server on my local PC
    ... I'm using IIS server on XP Pro for my development webs, ... Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage] ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • Re: Cant run frontpage formmail - URGENT
    ... but found nothing unsual on our IIS server. ... have another one that runs the same Frontpage form fine. ... find any difference in permissions. ... > The following documents may help the administrator determine where the ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • Re: Frontpage 2003 integration with remote VSS 6.0c
    ... You need to install it on the IIS Server and set VSS up to work with ... Microsoft MVP - Frontpage. ... >Frontpage 2003 add-in did not contain a VSS entry. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.addins)