Error 0x8ffe2742

From: tony_t_tran@yahoo.com ((tony_t_tran@yahoo.com))
Date: 03/25/03

From: tony_t_tran (tony_t_tran@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:59:07 -0800

I start IIS, and get the "Unexpected error 0x8ffe2742 occurred" error message.

I need your help.

Thanks.

  • System Restore Error
    ... I am receiving an error message from SR with Event ID 1 "The System ... Restore encountered the unexpected error 0xC0000033 while processing ... re-installing Norton Anti Virus (since NAV sounds like a possible ...
  • Re: default website error
    ... Unexpected Error 0x8ffe2740 means that the port is in use. ... a solution without the complete error message. ... Here's a KB Articles for how to find out what is using the Port: ... > I installed IIS by means of just adding windows components in the control ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Cannot delete anything into Recycle Bin
    ... I get error message: ... An unexpected error is preventing the operation. ... code,m which might be useful if you get additional help to resolve this ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unknown user account
    ... Are you able to proceed further after the error message, or you're pushed back to the Welcome Screen? ... Ramesh, Microsoft MVP ... but when I try to log in I get " unexpected error, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: upgrade to XP Pro
    ... This behavior can occur because of damaged random access memory ... modules or a damaged RAM slot. ... "An Unexpected Error Has Occurred " Error Message ...