Re: Anonymous FTP Read and Write Enabled - Directories & Files added!

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 03/24/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:33:35 +0800

If you don't need anonymous ftp access you should disable it.
and always control user permission using NTFS permission and have
separate directory for read and write if needed.

If you still having removing those files, try
You Cannot Delete a File or a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320081

--
Regards,