Re: client ceritificate revoke message

From: BB (
Date: 03/24/03

From: "BB" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:24:44 +0800

Error Message: HTTP 403.13 Forbidden: Client Certificate Revoked
IIS Returns HTTP "403.13 Client Certificate Revoked" Error Message Although
Certificate Is Not Revoked

Bernard Cheah
"idan" <> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I  have IIS 5.0 on XP and I configured it to check for
> client ceritifcate. I installed the root public key in
> the trusted root authorities and I made sure the IIS has
> the CRL by downloading it manually but still I get the
> 403.13 error...
> help
> Idan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Testing RPC over HTTP says its using TCPIP
    ... Internet Information Services (IIS) ... HTTP Error 403.2 - Forbidden: ... This error message is the expected behavior. ... >to my Exchange Server" or something similar to that. ...
  • RE: SBS Web Remote Webworkplace Login
    ... What's the detail error message when you input credential and the page ... On the Web Server Certificate page shows. ... Collect IIS Log: ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
  • Re: SSL Issue - Urgent
    ... Generically extensible -- the translation device gives some hint of the ... so the device would need to set a proprietary HTTP Request header indicating ... This has been done on Apache and IIS as well. ...
  • Re: Database error
    ... you have Windows 2000 Pro / Windows XP Pro installed with IIS and Extensions ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... I just get this error message. ... >>Database Using the Connection String ...
  • RE: Rpc over http
    ... I am having problems with http over was working well for 8 months ... 2.Please collect the IIS metabase on the SBS server: ... Please collect the IIS log on RPC Proxy Server for further analysis: ...