Re: One user login for Web site (remove administrator also)

From: Allan L. (allan@xyz.com)
Date: 03/22/03

From: "Allan L." <allan@xyz.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:21:47 +0530

you should folder permissions, instead of changing the website operator.

Regards
Allan L.

"Tapman" <tapan_maniar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I remove default administrator account from a web
> site operator tab and add only one user account which has
> access to that web site? That user has enough NTFS
> permissions to access those files but only him, even not
> administrator should access it through that particular web
> site.
> Please help me on setting up this security.
> Thanks,
> Tapman

Relevant Pages

  • One user login for Web site (remove administrator also)
    ... How do I remove default administrator account from a web ... site operator tab and add only one user account which has ... Please help me on setting up this security. ...
  • One user login for Web site (remove administrator also)
    ... No real solution ... found on MS Support. ... >How do I remove default administrator account from a web ... >site operator tab and add only one user account which has ...
  • Re: One user login for Web site (remove administrator also)
    ... what's your OS version and purpose of doing this? ... > Admin priveleged user as the Operator. ... >>How do I remove default administrator account from a web ... >>site operator tab and add only one user account which has ...