Re: IIS5 and SSL

From: Jeff Kratka (jkratka@tymewyse.com)
Date: 03/19/03

From:     Jeff Kratka <jkratka@tymewyse.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:40:40 -0800

Here it is.

Jeff

----------------------
The SSL server credential's certificate does not have a private key
information property attached to it. This most often occurs when a
certificate is backed up incorrectly and then later restored. This
message can also indicate a certificate enrollment failure.
---------------------

  • Does SslStream support anonymous Diffie-Hellman ciphersuites?
    ... I am trying to build SSL server using the .NET 2.0 ... The client is beyond my control and supports only the DH anonymous ... the only difference was using -sp "Microsoft DH SChannel Cryptographic ... (certificate generated with -sp "Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • LDAPS -> Active Directory
    ... I am also trying to connect LDAPS -> Active Directory by signing a AD certificate with a 3rd party CA (openssl). ... SSL server CA: No ...
  • Re: LDAPS -> Active Directory
    ... certificate with a 3rd party CA (openssl). ... altough the Microsoft doc is quite complete, it still lacks the "openssl" signing certificate parts. ... SSL server CA: No ...
  • RE: [fw-wiz] Blocking email through the web services
    ... Sure, they can check the certificate, but if there is no other way out, they ... > will make the session to the remote ssl server. ... IIRC, MS ISA Server can do this, too. ... But a half-competent luser will check ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: SSL Certificate Chaining
    ... All you have to do is to purchase a SSL server ... Verisign, and somehow at installation time create one for that system ... > as a CA certificate for your own server certificate, ...
    (comp.security.misc)