Re: IIS-> ADSI causing lsass.exe CPU 100%

From: Pat (patfilot@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/19/03

From: "Pat" <patfilot@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:33:29 +0900

Is this logic in a loop? Or is called from a loop? It sounds like you have
an endless loop problem.

Pat

"jdelaney" <jeff_delaney1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> NT4.0 w/ latest SPs
>
> We have logic in our aplication that autoconfigures iis using the ADSI
> objects. This reconfiguration often causes the lsass.exe process to peg
the
> CPU at 100% for over 5 minutes.
>
> Known issue? Workarounds?
>
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: use of next versus last in a nested loop algorithm
    ... out of the foreach my $pat loop and go to the next $item in the ... foreach my $item loop on the outside. ... that will end the inner for loop. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Hurricane Ophelia
    ... >> Now they have the loop coming back more toward the GA/SC coast although ... >> anywhere from FL to NC appears to be in the scope. ... > Pat P ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: use of next versus last in a nested loop algorithm
    ... Paul Lalli wrote: ... out of the foreach my $pat loop and go to the next $item in the ... foreach my $item loop on the outside. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • OLTL: Cole question
    ... As I mentioned before, I have been a bit "out of the loop" with the NG, ... I'ma kinda wonderin if Cole will turn out to be the child of Marty ... Saybrooke. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)