Re: current setings prohibit running ActiveX controls................

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 03/14/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:39:23 +0800

Just play with the security level in your IE property,
set it to custome level, Under Download Signed ActiveX Controls,
click Enable or Prompt.

Or try IE newsgroups.

Rgds.

"Stacy" <sbeck66@charter.net> wrote in message
> I am having trouble that I can not resolve. When I try to
> go to certain sites, it says this page can not be
> displayed. I also get a message stateing " Your current
> Security Settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on
> this page, As a resu7lt, the page may not be displayed".
> Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I am new to
> Windows Xp. Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • RE: ActiveX permission in MSIE 6 - Sp1
    ... Is it possible to disable this prompt: ... Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls ... Intialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as Safe ... Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control ...
  • RE: ActiveX permission in MSIE 6 - Sp1
    ... Is it possible to disable this prompt: ... Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls ... Intialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as Safe ... Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control ...
  • RE: Internet explorer will not update
    ... Connections>> Double click Internet Options, ... Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls ... Prompt ... Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as Safe ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ActiveX controls open in design view
    ... Word considers ActiveX controls to be in the same class as macros (that is, ... If you have your macro security level set to High, ... It still opens in design view. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Internet explorer will not update
    ... You forgot PROMT for the Signed ActiveX controls, but the user is still better ... Connections>> Double click Internet Options, ... Prompt ... Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as Safe ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)