Re: multiple certificates

From: Stephen L Nicoud (nicouds@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/12/03

From: "Stephen L Nicoud" <nicouds@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:11:00 -0500

For the site with SSL on port 444 are you accessing this way:

https://yourservernamehere:444/

You have to add the port number if you are using anything other than the default of 443.

Since most folks (users, developers and admins) don't like to do that most administrators just set up each SSL site with its own unique IP address and let the default port of 443 govern.