Re: IWAM_Machinename

From: deligentman (deligentman@nope.com)
Date: 03/11/03

From: "deligentman" <deligentman@nope.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:09:20 +1100

More correctly

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;255770

regards
Del.
"deligentman" <deligentman@nope.com> wrote in message
news:OMa8bI25CHA.2420@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi
>
> Accidently our web servers IWAM_Machinename password has been changed.
> Now all the Medium pooled applications are not working,
> Is there anyway to rectify this problem.
>
> There is no metabase backup.
>

> Thanks zillions
> Del

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IWAM_Machinename
    ... del. ... > Accidently our web servers IWAM_Machinename password has been changed. ... > Now all the Medium pooled applications are not working, ... > Thanks zillions ...
  • IWAM_Machinename
    ... Accidently our web servers IWAM_Machinename password has been changed. ... Now all the Medium pooled applications are not working, ... Is there anyway to rectify this problem. ... Thanks zillions ...
  • Disaster Recovery best practices for Win2003
    ... R there any articles on best practices of keeping the Win2003 Web Servers ... ready for disasters. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Disaster Recovery best practices for Win2003
    ... R there any articles on best practices of keeping the Win2003 Web Servers ... ready for disasters. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)