Re: Cannot login to my web aplication

From: Stephen L Nicoud (nicouds@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/11/03

From: "Stephen L Nicoud" <nicouds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:21:38 -0500

Did you give your username of the form "domain\username" where "domain" is the NT/ActiveDirectory domain called "doamin" containing the user account called "username".

"Charles" <maldona2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:030401c2e3e8$6bbc5e20$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi:
>
> Im having the following problem:
>
> I cannot use OWA inside my network because Iam prompted
> for credentials, and when I write the username and
> password required after the third attempt, the explorer
> returns the following error
>
> 404 invalid login or something like that
>
> The point is that I think hat im not supposed to being
> asked for crerdentials inside my network, because the IIS
> security is set to Integrated.
>
> What Im missing??
>
> THanks and regards
> Charles Maldona

Relevant Pages

  • Re: cached login credentials
    ... , it takes longer to investigate an attack and clean up after it than it does simply to nuke-and-pave, flatten-and-rebuild, whatever. ... then over time through precision monitoring of network ... Anything that does an interactive logon will store cached credentials, ... > domain admin account credentials), is a credential cached anywhere for> the ...
  • Re: cached login credentials
    ... administrator accounts is a good mitigation. ... then over time through precision monitoring of network ... you have a way to limit exposure to this sort of expanded attack originating ... Anything that does an interactive logon will store cached credentials, ...
  • Re: How do you wintrolls...
    ... the system will automatically log in with those credentials from then on. ... account credentials, exactly what files do you think he wants to access? ... When Vista asks you if a newly discovered network is 'Public' or 'Private', this is one of the things it is doing. ... I have not found any necessary functionality in the menu bar; as far as I can see the only the functions that are in the menu bar are the greybeard switch for the old-style status bar and, oddly, the 'Invert Selection' command- which strictly speaking can always by done manually. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Cant use WM6 to access network shares
    ... Can get to about any other share on the network. ... about cannot find or no permissions. ... > to work correctly except connecting to shared folders on my Windows ... > I try to open the share I get prompted for user credentials. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless)
  • Re: OWA prompts for login multiple times when accessing over secon
    ... does OWA support access via IP address on external ... Secondary network adapter connected to external network. ... I am prompted for login credentials multiple times. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)