Cannot login to a secured web site

From: Sergi Gisbert (sergiSPAMOUT.gisbert@ua.es)
Date: 03/05/03

From: "Sergi Gisbert" <sergiSPAMOUT.gisbert@ua.es>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:18:54 -0800

I want to add that it works if the user is member of the
admins group... but if the user is a member of any other..
doesn't work, although this groups have the right NTFS
permissions to access the web folders...

secured
>with no anonymous access and integrated authentication,
>and it worked fine with Netscape 7. Now, we upgraded to
>w2000 Adv. SP3, and the same web with the same settings
>doesn't work anymore... Clients can only access with IE...
>
>What did SP3 with IIS authentication? How can we correct
>this?
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NetWkstaUserEnum() return error 5
    ... Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP: If you call this function on a domain ... To enable anonymous access, the ... If you call this function on a member server or workstation, ... permitted if the RestrictAnonymous policy setting permits anonymous access. ...
  • Re: isInRole doesnt work for one user, but works for everyone else
    ... Have u set ur IIS settings.. ... Anonymous Access ... > Thanks for the information on SetPrincipalPolicy method. ... > added them as a member. ...
  • First table not appearing in append table dropdown
    ... MS Office Acces 2003 SP3 ... Missing tables ... After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • SP4 on TS
    ... I am a new member of the group. ... One issue we had on rebuild is that we ... since there were perfomance issue with SP3. ... if it was a common issue, has it been resolved in SP4 ...