Re: browser risk vulnerability

From: Jeff Cochran (
Date: 03/03/03

From: (Jeff Cochran)
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:47:32 GMT

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:17:20 -0800, "chris"
<> wrote:

>i keep getting from symantec website that my browser
>allows others to see what web suts i surf, what do i do
>to avoid this.

Stop going to the Symantec site... :)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Norton Internet Security 2009 - Update Causes Unbootable Syste
    ... Remember Jeff, do not confuse Norton products with Symantec products. ... Even overlapping antispyware applications ...
  • Re: How to avoid duplicate based on 2 fields.?
    ... Thanks Jeff, yes I would like an alternative, at the moment I can avoid the ... I have 2 fields that I want to be evaluated to avoid duplicates. ... First field is called ArrDate,and 2nd field is Ldg. ...
  • Re: Problem w/Norton IS 2005
    ... > Avoid anything in a yellow box on software shelves. ... Symantec just bought Veritas. ...
  • Re: Bread makers
    ... getting a bread maker. ... seeking help on which are best and the ones to avoid. ... The Panasonic site sells them Jeff, I had to buy one last year when I ...
  • Re: Win32.Swen.A