browser risk vulnerability

From: chris (dk015b3305@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 03/03/03

From: "chris" <dk015b3305@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:17:20 -0800

i keep getting from symantec website that my browser
allows others to see what web suts i surf, what do i do
to avoid this.

Relevant Pages

  • frames or not (was Re: CSS2: what is the container of everything ?
    ... my personal preference in the past was to keep the browser window rather small ... Nowadays I keep it a bit wider to have a larger tab bar with many tabs, but still can see something hidden under the browser. ... However I have a window manager arrangement which causes popup windows to use the older "tall and narrow" size, and that sometimes is smaller than the document imposed width. ... avoid unwanted spam. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: pop up suggesting I run a scan?
    ... a sudden the browser disappeared, ... I disconnected from the internet, then I killed the IE process with task ... Malicious activity has included the ability to avoid most detection ... Internet Explorer security zones registry entries for advanced users ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Exact top left coordinates of movable image.
    ... Peter-Paul Koch gives some explaination of position here: ... problem in at least one browser. ... scrolling elements and tables. ... I have found that with dragdrop you can usually find ways to avoid ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)