Re: Semi OT: Lockdown tool kills VBA??

From: Rob Hughes (not@this.com)
Date: 02/27/03

From: "Rob Hughes" <not@this.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:48:21 GMT

I think maybe everyone is focusing on IIS too much. I don't think Office is
making a request to IIS (and there is nothing in the log to give me that
impression either). It just can't load the VB environment or run a macro.
But that happened after running the Lockdown tool so I was wondering if
anyone had heard of that side-effect from running the lockdown tool before.

Thanks for the reply.