Re: Semi OT: Lockdown tool kills VBA??

From: David Wang [Msft] (
Date: 02/27/03

From: "David Wang [Msft]" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:08:08 -0800

Check the URLScan LOG file in %SYSTEMROOT%\System32\inetsrv\urlscan\*.log.
It will tell you what requests are rejected and why. It is likely that
URLScan is rejecting requests made by Office that use features that you've
locked down.

"Rob Hughes" <> wrote in message
I know this is a little off-topic here but I ran the IIS Lockdown tool
yesterday and now I can't run macros in any Office application. I can't even
bring up the VB editor. (I've tryied re-installing Office, no luck.) Has
anyone heard of a connection between these to before??