Firewall blocks Interdev!!! help me

From: Peder (pean@privat.dk)
Date: 02/14/03

    From: "Peder" <pean@privat.dk>
    Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:28:47 +0100

    Hi

    After upgrading to Norton Internet Security 2003 I'm not abel to connect to
    IIS webserver :-)

    What port do I have to open on the firewall for making Intedev work again?

    Bedst regards
    Peder andreasen

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: keeping ports open
      ... If a port is open, it means that 1) a software or service is running on your ... and 2) you're not using a firewall or your firewall isn't ... Use firewall software and hardware and antivirus software that is ... Follow the instructions for hardening Windows and IIS at ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: How to Maintain an IIS Server?
      ... > server running on a Windows 2000 server. ... before a firewall and antivirus have been installed]. ... open ports; however, this will not identify which program is using the port. ...
    • Re: CEICW fails at firewall config
      ... ISA Server prevents connection to a remote desktop when you connect through ... Remote Web Workplace on a Windows Small Business Server 2003-based computer ... Acceleration Server as a firewall. ... connection uses TCP port 4125. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: How to Maintain an IIS Server?
      ... >> server running on a Windows 2000 server. ... > before a firewall and antivirus have been installed]. ... > program or executable using that port. ...
    • Re: Is secedit.exe left by a hacker?
      ... > tested on port 445. ... > I have a Linksys router that I use as a firewall to my ... Secedit.exe is the name of a legitimate Windows file, ... investigate the files on your computer - antivirus with the latest updates ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)