over writing default IWAM_<machinename> in ii4.0

From: kcnreddy (reddykcn@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/14/03

From: "kcnreddy" <reddykcn@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:47:34 -0800

I have typical problem overwriting IWAM_<mahinename> user
while using my DLL in ASP pages.

I am creating session object which takes the option of
TrustedConnection. If it is trusted Connection , I am
using the interactive user(logged domain user) to connect
to the database in the above session.

But always I get the <machinename>\IWAM_<machinename> user
returned by the system call LookupAccountSid in c++ code

This problem is resolved in IIS5 when I set the identity
to interative user using steps:

1)Start->Programs->Administrative Tools->Component
Services ->My Computer->
COM+ Applications->IIS Out-Of-Process Pooled Applications
2)Right click and select Propeties menu.
3)In the identity tab, select option button "Interactive
User - Curent logged on user".

Is there a way I can use to some how overwrite the
IWAM_<machinename> in IIS4?

I tried by setting Identity to interactive user in Web
Application manager application which you get when
DCOMCNFG is run. But it doesnt' seem to solve my problem
in IIS4

Any help from experts?
Thanks in advance.

KCN Reddy