RE: Please help!!

From: Tim Greene (TimGreene@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/10/03

From: TimGreene@online.microsoft.com (Tim Greene)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:16:21 GMT

Yeah, using the Internet Explorer newsgroups may be better. However, check
out the articles below and see if this helps:

258063 Internet Explorer May Prompt You for a Password
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=258063

155609 Cannot Remove a Forgotten Internet Explorer Ratings Password
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=155609

310401 HOW TO: Use the Internet Explorer 6 Content Advisor to Control
Access to
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310401

Sincerely,

Tim Greene MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I
IIS Newsgroup Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

If you would like to open a support incident with Microsoft, call
1-800-936-5800

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: address
    ... Questions concerning Internet Explorer should be directed towards the IE ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • Re: GPO Folder Redirect causing Permissions Error
    ... file that is included with Windows Internet Explorer 7. ... action" behavior of the Local Machine zone is changed in Internet Explorer ... Share represents the shared folder where the file is located. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: my company calendar kicks user off
    ... Administrator's Guide for Windows SharePoint Services ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... What version of the Internet Explorer? ... >> 1) Stop Automatic Updates service. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: my company calendar kicks user off
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... What version of the Internet Explorer? ... If you are using Windows ... In the Startup tab, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: DNS Error
    ... How do I repair Internet Explorer in Windows® XP? ... How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows ... Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ... Create a folder on the hard drive of the other computer ...