SSL with Win2k Professional and IIS

From: Markus Palme (MarkusPalme@gmx.de)
Date: 02/07/03

From: MarkusPalme@gmx.de (Markus Palme)
Date: 7 Feb 2003 07:26:36 -0800

Hi !

Is it possible to run SSL with Win2k Professional
Editon with and IIS ? Or is the Server Edition
required (Certificate service/server) ?

Thanks
Markus Palme

Relevant Pages

  • Re: multiple websites on same application
    ... You cannot run multiple websites at the same time on Windows XP. ... you should look into using a server edition. ... website on IIS. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: New site on IIS 5.1
    ... >IIS in Windows XP Pro can only run one website. ... You need a server edition for this. ... I have a Default Web site, but the only way I can ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: multiple websites on same application
    ... need that functionality, you should look into using a server edition. ... > using IIS 5.1 at home; ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: New site on IIS 5.1
    ... IIS in Windows XP Pro can only run one website. ... You need a server edition for this. ... > choose New> Web site, but that option is gone in IIS ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Exchange services terminate
    ... I would suggest installing the Post SP-3 Roll Up fix for Exchange, ... then reinstall IIS and then reinstall Exchange. ... 320202 How to Remove and Reinstall IIS and Exchange ... > turned off "I hate spam" server edition, to see if that's is related. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)