IISSecurity

From: MMM (mimi123@hal-pc.org)
Date: 01/31/03

From: "MMM" <mimi123@hal-pc.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:57:41 -0600

I have one domain (in a school lab)and I host my own website which my
students create and maintain. I use IIS on my member server called webserver
(it has two nics - one internal and one external); everthing works great.
However, we put up a page on the counseling site that is about scholarships.
The couseling site gives me the info and we incorporate into the site.
However, it's a paid for service and the company now wants us to password
protect this page. We will send out newsletters to parents telling them how
to log into the scholarship page. It's the only page that needs to be
password protected?? Is there an easy way to do this without getting into
CGI and or a .Net app?

Thank you,

MMM

Relevant Pages

  • To pump enrollment, FAMU deals out wad of scholarships
    ... FAMU deals out wad of scholarships ... and included a stop Monday at Glades Central High School in Belle ... FAMU President James Ammons said $944,000 in scholarships were given ... Students were offered money based on an academic survey filled out at ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Ten Scholarships in International MFA New Media Program
    ... Ten Scholarships in International MFA New Media Program ... Transart Institute announced today that six scholarships of USD 12,000 ... students from anywhere to participate in the international MFA in New ...
    (comp.multimedia)
  • For crying out loud. What motion?... pass motion?
    ... By the time I finished reading THIS ARTICLE in Malaysiakini and the comments ... lack of government scholarships for non-bumiputera students. ... Such scholarships are investments in the human resources of the country ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Ten Scholarships in International MFA Program
    ... Transart Institute announced today that six scholarships of USD 12,000 ... students from anywhere to participate in the international MFA ... need to artists of all media and genres. ...
    (rec.photo.technique.art)
  • Ten Scholarships in International MFA New Media Program
    ... Transart Institute announced today that six scholarships of USD 12,000 ... students from anywhere to participate in the international MFA in New ... need to artists of all media and genres. ...
    (soc.culture.canada)