IISSecurity

From: MMM (mimi123@hal-pc.org)
Date: 01/31/03

From: "MMM" <mimi123@hal-pc.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:57:41 -0600

I have one domain (in a school lab)and I host my own website which my
students create and maintain. I use IIS on my member server called webserver
(it has two nics - one internal and one external); everthing works great.
However, we put up a page on the counseling site that is about scholarships.
The couseling site gives me the info and we incorporate into the site.
However, it's a paid for service and the company now wants us to password
protect this page. We will send out newsletters to parents telling them how
to log into the scholarship page. It's the only page that needs to be
password protected?? Is there an easy way to do this without getting into
CGI and or a .Net app?

Thank you,

MMM