Warning: Page has expired

From: Anna (annaks@bellsouth.net)
Date: 01/30/03

From: "Anna" <annaks@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:43:00 -0800

I've noticed recently (last few dasy) that whenever I fill
out a form, get the results and then use the back button
it gives me the warning: "Page has Expired The page you
requested was created using information you submitted in a
form. This page is no longer available. As a security
precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically
resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click
the Refresh button."

I've found a page in this web site that says to disable
the "do not save encrypted pages to desk" or/and to
install a new version and that this problem has been
confirmed with IE 4.0 and Win95

Also it says that one is connected to a page on a IIS
version 4.0

I've cehcked that the "do not save..." option was disabled
and I had uploaded the new 6.0 IE, and I'm running Win2000.

Anybody running in this same problem ?? How come it
started just recently??? How do I configure my IE so that
this doesn't happen anymore?

Thanks for your help
Anna

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Non-standard address format warning??
    ... The developer has told me to access the web site at ... Firefox and Safari - all with a similar warning message. ... should go to your router/modem. ... There is no use for that IP format on the internet; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Non-standard address format warning??
    ...  The developer has told me to access the web site at the IP address. ... - all with a similar warning message. ... I have made no material changes to my systems over the last few days. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Security Warnings in IE 7
    ... Others give us the following Security Warning: ... "File Download-Security Warning ... it will eventually take us to the web site. ... IE7 group. ...
  • Re: Non-standard address format warning??
    ... The developer has told me to access the web site at ... Firefox and Safari - all with a similar warning message. ... I have made no material changes to my systems over the last few days. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Adding an email address to the Forms Properties
    ... Disregard that message...it's only a warning that the form will not work on your local machine. ... The Web site may ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)