Re: How to transfer SSL Cert from NT4 server to w2k server?

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 01/20/03

From: "BB" <Bernard_at_3exp.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:50:34 +0800

Not really. In NT4.0 there is always a PASSWORD. without it
you can generate the CSR.

In W2k. password can be apply while you export the cert
together with the private key. but it's doesn't apply anymore
while generating the CSR.

so unless you 'remember' the password, other solution is
ask thwate to give you a new one in w2k format, but there'll
be cost. try a simple one. '1234', 'ssl' or etc...

then use this kb to import
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=227888

Rgds.