Re: FTP long on

From: Arley Silveira (
Date: 01/10/03

From: "Arley Silveira" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:40:44 -0000

IT seems that your server has not joined the domain, chek with your
administrator about registering the server into the domain.

Best regards,
Arley Silveira
Web Systems Engineer/Security Professional
"hii" <> wrote in message
> I have a question need your help. I created a FTP server.
> When user login with local account, it is fine. But when
> user try to use domain account login( domain account has
> been add to local group), they can't, until they put
> domain name in front of their account (like user name:
> domain name\user name). Is there any way I can let domain
> user login to ftp server without type domain name in front
> of their user name.
> Thanks!
> hii

Relevant Pages

  • RE: problem connecting to dbase from webservice with impersonation
    ... will acess a remote SQL Server instance, so you want to let your ASP.NET ... application run under a domain account so as to access the remote SQL ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
  • Re: IIS 6 CreateObject premissions issue
    ... >> tier system so I am confident that running on Windows 2000 what I am ... >> What I am attempting is to add a Windows 2003 server box to function as ... However if it is set for anonymous access using the ... >> end boxes to specifically allow the Domain account I attempted to use as ...
  • Re: Networking XP Pro to a Downlevel NT4 domain
    ... There are two ways to create a domain account on an NT4 ... domain - the first is to run Server Manager either from ... >We are not running DCHP here. ...
  • Re: Adding additional users to a client computer
    ... is what you mean be a domain account. ... user folders on the server in My Network Places. ... you use My Documents Folder Redirection, all data saved to their My ...
  • Re: FTP Permissions
    ... First of all, are you able to log onto the server using a domain account, or ... AD users have NTFS permissions to where the FTP site points to. ...