server extension problems

From: Emma (Mou-yj@cs.sjtu.edu.cn)
Date: 01/06/03

From: "Emma" <Mou-yj@cs.sjtu.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:06:30 -0800

Hello!
I am using windows 2000 server Sp3, and has just installed
the latest Sp for IIS. I created my virtual directory in
Exchange server 2000 (SP2),and tried to config the Server
extension for the virtual directory in IIS MMC. Here is
the message in the event log:

event type: warning
source: FrontPage 4.0
ID: 1000
date: 2003-1-4
time: 19:18:44
user: N/A
computer: CIT_120
discription:
Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions:
   error #e002e message: can not config the access
authority to directory M:\cit120\FPApps .

type: warning
source: FrontPage 4.0
ID: 1000
date: 2003-1-4
time: 19:18:44
user: N/A
computer: CIT_120
discription:
Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions:
      (OS error #5 message: access denied&#12290;)

I re-computed the server extension for the virtual
directory in IIS MMC, but it still says that there was
access problems unable to solve.
When I tried to creat a sub web-site in the virtual
directory, a message windows appered asking for a user
account and password,which has the control right to port
80 of my computer. I tried some accounts, but none of them
apperes useful.
I don't know if there is any realtionship with IIS,
anybody willing to help me will be greatly appreciated.