RE: Renaming the "Default Web Site"

From: Tim Greene (TimGreene@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/26/02

From: TimGreene@online.microsoft.com (Tim Greene)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:55:12 GMT

Sure, you can re-name it.

Sincerely,

Tim Greene MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I
IIS Newsgroup Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

If you would like to open a support incident with Microsoft, call
1-800-936-5800

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Pop-Ups
    ... For instance, if FirstLook.com is the page that keeps poping up, ... IIS Newsgroup Support ... This is our online account ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Remove Everyone denies access
    ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... This is our online account ... This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: session timeout to prompt for user creds. IE5.5
    ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... This is our online account ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Can I install IIS on NT4 Worktsation without admin log on?? Please help
    ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... This is our online account ... This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • RE: Windows Update no longer works