Re: ssl (https)
From: Kevin Boland (Kevin@BolandSystems.com)
- Next message: Kevin Boland: "Renaming the "Default Web Site""
- Previous message: Bret: "Re: Odd login attempts noted in logs."
- In reply to: Jose: "ssl (https)"
- Next in thread: BB: "Re: ssl (https)"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Kevin Boland" <Kevin@BolandSystems.com> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:46:17 -0500
Install certificate server in the add/remove Windows Components within
Windows 2000. then run through the wizard. If you have issues generating a
certificate there are "how to's" in the Microsoft Knowledgbase.
"Jose" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> how can i create and ssl certificate for my intranet, without spending