Re: ssl (https)

From: Kevin Boland (Kevin@BolandSystems.com)
Date: 11/22/02

From: "Kevin Boland" <Kevin@BolandSystems.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:46:17 -0500

Jose,
    Install certificate server in the add/remove Windows Components within
Windows 2000. then run through the wizard. If you have issues generating a
certificate there are "how to's" in the Microsoft Knowledgbase.

HTH,
Kevin

"Jose" <josel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> how can i create and ssl certificate for my intranet, without spending
money
> ..:?

Relevant Pages

  • IIS5.0 and SSL
    ... Can I setup Certificate Services from the ... >Add/Remove windows components? ... Check out Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 320878 ... configure Certificate Services in Windows 2000. ...
  • Re: Exchange and Certificate Server
    ... >Does anyone use MS Certificate Services? ... I know to enable it I just install ... >it through add/remove Windows Components. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Exchange and Certificate Server
    ... Does anyone use MS Certificate Services? ... I know to enable it I just install ... it through add/remove Windows Components. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • IIS5.0 and SSL
    ... Can I setup Certificate Services from the ... Add/Remove windows components? ...
  • RE: Activesync + OWA + SSL Cert key
    ... "no certificate has been requested for the default site in IIS. ... Am I right that the steps I should take is, go through the WSC wizard to ... the wsc wizard on the default website I should run the Internet and Email ... install the certificate on the Windows SBS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)