HUW CAN I GET RID OF THIS

From: STEVE (FOLAN@GOFREE.INDIGO.IE)
Date: 11/13/02

From: "STEVE" <FOLAN@GOFREE.INDIGO.IE>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:34:37 -0800

EVERYTIME I OPEN MY SEARCH BROWSER I KEEP GETTING THIS HOW
DO I GET RID OF IT
SecureIIS Application Firewall Security Alert

If you feel that you have received this page in error,
please contact the administrator of this web site,
reporting the following reference ID:

20021113690709

---------------------

What is SecureIIS?
SecureIIS offers websites running Microsoft Internet
Information Server a broad range of protection from common
vulnerabilities, both known and unknown. Because SecureIIS
does not protect against specific vulnerabilities, but
classes of vulnerabilities, it allows for a much more far
reaching layer of security.

For more information on SecureIIS, please visit
http://www.eeye.com/SecureIIS/

eEyeT Digital Security - Vulnerability Is Over...