HUW CAN I GET RID OF THIS

From: STEVE (FOLAN@GOFREE.INDIGO.IE)
Date: 11/13/02

From: "STEVE" <FOLAN@GOFREE.INDIGO.IE>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:34:37 -0800

EVERYTIME I OPEN MY SEARCH BROWSER I KEEP GETTING THIS HOW
DO I GET RID OF IT
SecureIIS Application Firewall Security Alert

If you feel that you have received this page in error,
please contact the administrator of this web site,
reporting the following reference ID:

20021113690709

---------------------

What is SecureIIS?
SecureIIS offers websites running Microsoft Internet
Information Server a broad range of protection from common
vulnerabilities, both known and unknown. Because SecureIIS
does not protect against specific vulnerabilities, but
classes of vulnerabilities, it allows for a much more far
reaching layer of security.

---------------------

For more information on SecureIIS, please visit
http://www.eeye.com/SecureIIS/

eEyeT Digital Security - Vulnerability Is Over...

Relevant Pages

  • RE: e-eye products
    ... BEFORE you throw in your security overhaul. ... >> know if someone has ever worked with e-eye products. ... Retina runs good on scan cause the programmers uses smart ... I think SecureIIS seems to be the perfect IDS to use ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: SecureIIS
    ... | Subject: RE: SecureIIS ... security of our products very seriously. ... While yes you can stop some attacks by a proper configuration, ... | If you would like some Pentesting help with your IIS server I ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Scanners and unpublished vulnerabilities - Full Disclosure
    ... >vulnerabilities that other products wont be able to. ... reason you call a "ploy." ... vendors not to sit on a critical security bug for 8 months while they take ... I don't only want protection from 0 day exploits, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Scanners and unpublished vulnerabilities - Full Disclosure
    ... http://eEye.com/Retina - Network Security Scanner ... | Subject: RE: Scanners and unpublished vulnerabilities - Full Disclosure ... I don't only want protection from 0 day exploits, ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: HUW CAN I GET RID OF THIS
    ... They are running SecureIIS firewall and they need to ... make some adjustments on the server. ... vulnerabilities, both known and unknown. ...