Remote Desktop Web Connection

From: Frederick C. Gibson, Architect (
Date: 11/12/02

From: "Frederick C. Gibson, Architect" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:33:32 -0800

I'm trying to use a web connection to get to a remote desktop on my network.
When I'm connected to the network directly, remote desktop works fine (not
using the web). If I try to call in or to simpy use Iexplorer to get into
the server, I get the remote desktop web connection log-in screen, specifiy
the server, then get a blank web page. Any ideas?

Fred Gibson, Architect Architecture Designed Objectively
Frederick Clifford Gibson Architect & Associates

     679 Harrison Street
     San Francisco, CA 94107
     415.227.1684 |tel| 415.227.1685 |fax|

     ART: Temple of Triumph *Building* Project
     EASG: Epistemology-Aesthetics Study Group