web server restart

From: zzzzzz (zzzzzz@zzzz.com)
Date: 11/12/02

From: "zzzzzz" <zzzzzz@zzzz.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:26:48 -0800

to go inside our web site, needs to have to have a permission in the web
site directory. I added one user. While web server is running. Still cannot
get access. Do I have to restart the web site for this ?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Theft of WiFi charge in Florida
    ... >> implicitly given permission to connect. ... >> To access the web site you must use their network. ... And how do you think you get to the server? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.comm)
  • Re: WORD tries to connect to the INTERNET (12.158.80.10)
    ... If my system was sending e-mails without my express permission, ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... connect to the VERISIGN site? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Where is any documentation for the intrinsic C functions of flash-basic?
    ... permission if I'd been in RDTA's place. ... Let third parties host your ... implementation of D3 with the D3ref account loaded. ... copy of the data and load it into the web site. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • RE: Checklist for Creating Empty Web Project
    ... You should check two permission sets. ... you need to the browse to the directory where your website point to ... and try to set the account you use the VS.NET to access the web site have ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: Theft of WiFi charge in Florida
    ... > implicitly given permission to connect. ... > site you must use their network. ... I don't think the wireless access ... I think there's a difference in a _public_ Web site and a home network. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.comm)