Re: CDONTS Object

From: BB (
Date: 11/12/02

From: "BB" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:27:13 +0800

see reply in .iis

"Richard" <> wrote in message
> I've recently installed Exchange 2000 sp3 and all the
> security rollup along with Windows 2000. Then I noticed
> that all my ASP codes that uses CDONTS objects to send
> email receives a "permission denied". Any ideas? Many
> thanx in advance.
> Regards,
> Richard

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SP3
    ... If your copy of Windows is legit and genuine, ... Windows XP Service Pack 3 Preview actually contains security updates and ... do with the final release of Windows XP SP3 other than the random comments ... computer and get the newest hardware driver and install it. ...
  • Re: Windows UpDate: XP Service Pack 3 / Access Denied / Error 0x80
    ... response when attempting to DownLoad and Install Windows XP Service ... Error message when you try to install Windows XP Service Pack 3: ... WinXP SP3 - Read all prerequisites for a successful installation ...
  • Re: Why do we still need SP2?
    ... How come they didnt' do the same thing with SP3, ... Windows XP was originally released without service packs - ... It's true - you can take a fully installed and operating Windows XP RTM (no ... install SP3 onto the same install without first installing SP1/1a or SP2. ...
  • Re: Why update to SP3?
    ... Is there a favorite fix in SP3 which any of you would like to ... Soon enough you will be unable to get any updates for your Windows ... obvious issue it has now) so SP3 can install properly. ... Reboot so you start with a fresh machine. ...
  • Re: Updates
    ... I had all the updates, but then picked up some virus and ended up ... I still know people running Windows 98 happily. ... I have been running Windows XP since its release, been using SP3 since ... Reboot right before you try to install SP3. ...