Broadcasting IP Address
From: Guy Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: al: "Re: SSL WebDav Client"
- Previous message: Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\): "Re: URLScan"
- Next in thread: Alun Jones: "Re: Broadcasting IP Address"
- Reply: Alun Jones: "Re: Broadcasting IP Address"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Guy Hill" <email@example.com> Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:02:36 -0800
I received a Microsoft security alert that my computer was
broadcasting the IP address when on the web. What does
that mean & what do I do/don't do? Thanks.