RE: SSL port 443 in use can not change ?

From: Stefan Schachner[MS] (sschac@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/29/02

From: sschac@online.microsoft.com (Stefan Schachner[MS])
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 04:59:05 GMT

Is there a certificate installed anywhere on the server ? If not you
installe certificate server and create your own certificates...
Q288897 HOWTO: Set Up Test Certificates for SSL/TLS App. Development
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q288897

Q290625 HOWTO: Configure SSL in a Windows 2000 IIS 5.0 Test Environment
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290625

Q228984 Using Certificate Server 2.0 to Generate a Server Certificate
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q228984

Q299875 HOW TO: Implement SSL on a Windows 2000 IIS 5.0 Computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q299875

Q228991 How to Create and Install an SSL Certificate in IIS 4.0
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q228991

Here is some documentation that will assist you creating a certificate..
Let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you ..

Stefan B. Schachner MCSE MCP MCP +I
IIS Newsgroup Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

If you would like to open a support incident with Microsoft, call
1-800-936-5800

You assume all risk for your use. 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.