SSL error

From: Juli (julie32322@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/28/02

From: "Juli" <julie32322@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:47:10 -0800

Hello, I am getting error when installing SSL cert in IIS
5.0. When I go to process the pending request, I get the
following error:

"The pending certificate request for this response file
was not found. This request may be canceled.You cannot
install selected response certificate using this Wizard."

Obviously, I have verified that the CSR is there.

Does anyone have any suggestion? Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [RFC] Run-time PM framework (was: Re: [patch update] PM: Introduce core framework for run
    ... First, I think a delayed suspend should be treated in a special way, because ... A request to suspend is queued up after the timer has triggered and the timer ... Any pending request takes precedence over a new idle notification request. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: CSR - Wont process pending request
    ... certificate in IIS following the same steps I had been using. ... changed on my end however I was able to add the certificate and now it works. ... I created a new request to see if that would create a pending requests node ... matched to a pending request and the wizard will fail. ...
  • Re: CSR - Wont process pending request
    ... When you create the certificate request using the IIS wizard, it creates a "pending request" in the machine's cert store. ... then the cert that you downloaded can't be matched to a pending request and the wizard will fail. ...
  • Re: OWA - Problem adding certificate in IIS
    ... When you want to copy a certificate between servers, ... The message indicates that you processed a request for a new ... and that request is pending. ... You cannot install selected response certificate ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)